Oni Ure Idol ga Kyou mo Watashi wo Oshitekuru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Wonder how many of those customers will come more than once. Celebrity endorsements usually dont give lasting impact if its a oneoff mention.
If the foods good and prices are reasonable, you are more likely to get returning customers albeit infrequently but returning customers none the less who might also bring their friends and family. It's a small risk of customer decline, but it should keep the business afloat for a long while.

Sayuki is pretty cool, I understand why Sera is so obsessed now
and its be interesting to see some other gigs that Sayuki apparently did in the past

as always, thank you for the constant Tl's, angeljas truly is an angel

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised to see so many people caught off guard by the sudden “then it'll be my favorite too” cause I'm really familiar with it, and I feel like it's one of the least weird things about Sera. I did the same thing when growing up and falling for my best girl friend in middle school; her favorite color was white so I decided it would be mine as well. It was very silly of course, but I was very deep in the closet and wanted to share something personal with her while being under the “certainty” that we could never really date. Then I completely forgot about that for years, until I was reminded when I heard Red Velvet's Irene mention this about her high school years:

173eJzo.png

Surely it's not that strange?

Group Leader
I'm surprised to see so many people caught off guard by the sudden “then it'll be my favorite too” cause I'm really familiar with it, and I feel like it's one of the least weird things about Sera. I did the same thing when growing up and falling for my best girl friend in middle school; her favorite color was white so I decided it would be mine as well. It was very silly of course, but I was very deep in the closet and wanted to share something personal with her while being under the “certainty” that we could never really date. Then I completely forgot about that for years, until I was reminded when I heard Red Velvet's Irene mention this about her high school years:

173eJzo.png

(hello?? why have I never heard of this Irene lore before 😭😭 that tickles my brain)

I also didn’t think much of it when I first read it! As wlftchtr said before, it’s very much cute puppy love imo. It really only scratches the surface of her obsession LOL.

Also I totally get wanting to have that personal connection! I don’t think I’ve personally declared something my favorite right then and there, but I’ve put a LOT of effort into understanding a thing the other person was a fan of

Dex-chan lover

173eJzo.png

In my head I think it is just like coming to like things that someone you like/or spend a lot of quality time with.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure that manager from Sayuki's radio station already did, though I don't think she has grasped the full extent of Sera's obsession
Yeah .. 😂 she was witnessing how affectionate sera to her sayuki

The Manager's face on the last page in chapter 1 says it all :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
1) Invited her on a date on national television.
2) Was interested on the ramen place not because of ramen but most likely because Sayuki mentioned she’d been going there since she was a kid. (More Sayuki knowledge to compete with her fans)
3) “If you love it then so will I” puppy-love type shit
4) Already scheduling the next date on her head.

Sera is down bad. And I wonder who’ll be the first side character to figure it out…

Pretty sure most of Sayuki's management knows that

Users who are viewing this thread