Onihime VS - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

The whole premise of the story was just swept under the rug in the last 2 chapters. Honestly, I don't think anyone thinks one of them will actually eat his heart. Since the story and plot setup at the beginning doesn't necessarily remain the same when the story reaches the end, this ending was somewhat predictable in a way. It was definitely rushed don't get me wrong, the zombie hime just happened to have a medicine that reverses the Banrikou which also solves his heart problems, and the anti-climatic fight with Rena that just ends by cutting away.

I really would've liked to see a chapter developing Rena, we had chapters for Shouko, Lenna and even Hina but I don't think we got anything for Rena, the Black Onihime. The author kind of set her up as the one that Setsuna usually calls, so I expected her to be significant in a way. However, since there was no victor... nothing came of it. But then again, we never got an explanation as to why he was able to summon the 2 of them at once. A lot of wasted potential is what I'm getting at.

Though I definitely still enjoyed the rest of the series, thanks to all the translation groups that picked this series up, and I hope more people stumble upon this like I did.

Double-page supporter
as soon as erionelle first showed up i had a feeling that she'd turn out to be best girl

Dex-chan lover
Well he didn’t become a oni so well seemed like rushed end but good enough for me

Ah I remember this one. It was indeed axed if I remember correctly. They did allow a couple chapters to tie up the story though, hence why things feel so rushed.

Everyone is forgetting that even if his heart was eaten the money he would gain would be enough to pay for his replacement heart in the process and of course the chicks could use magic to keep him alive while they eat the original heart and he gets the new one transplanted.

I really wished they didn't axe this. I wanted to see how the romance would develop between the girls, and I also wanted to see the bitch ass bully get rejected in the end for being a straight asshole.

Damn this got straight up decapitated. They took the entire story and just went "Nah dont matter"

What sucks the most though is not even being able to see the Kanna Rena fight.

Users who are viewing this thread