Onii-chan Is Done For! - Ch. 74.1 - Blu-Ray Box Volume 1 Add-in Comic

Supporter
There's no guarantee that a larger dose of the drug would necessarily result in more de-aging specifically. Maybe it would have made Mahiro extremely feminine, or flooded him with estrogen and made him a busty middle-schooler, or maybe it's like Vitamin C where past a certain point it doesn't really DO anything (your body just dumps all excess Vitamin C into your urine).

Considering it's this series, I'm gonna go with that last one.

Huh, never even knew this little extra existed. Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Chips and cola, the best type of snack combo.

image.png

Dex-chan lover
There's no guarantee that a larger dose of the drug would necessarily result in more de-aging specifically. Maybe it would have made Mahiro extremely feminine, or flooded him with estrogen and made him a busty middle-schooler, or maybe it's like Vitamin C where past a certain point it doesn't really DO anything (your body just dumps all excess Vitamin C into your urine).

Considering it's this series, I'm gonna go with that last one.
It could also just make the duration of the drug longer since Mahiro has more in their system.

Dex-chan lover
There's not much point thinking too deeply about it but if Mahiro stops drinking the medicine, will he return to being his original size and gender or just become male but still young? How'd his bones shrink that fast in the first place too lol

Dex-chan lover
Is that the closest we got to seeing Mahiro when he was an adult male?

Dex-chan lover
Chips and cola, the best type of snack combo.
Not when it's "lightly" salted chips. High salt content is important to the combination because it provokes thirst and can hold its own against the extreme sweetness of cola. Lightly salted chips don't have as much ability to balance things out by reseting the cola-sweetened palate.

Dex-chan lover
Not when it's "lightly" salted chips. High salt content is important to the combination because it provokes thirst and can hold its own against the extreme sweetness of cola. Lightly salted chips don't have as much ability to balance things out by reseting the cola-sweetened palate.
I didn't even read the lightly salted part on the chip bag, I completely somehow ignored that part...

Users who are viewing this thread