Onii-chan Is Done For! - Ch. 85 - Mahiro and a Stressful Reunion (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, 100% Nekotofu was partly inspired by Your Name and its success. I think he said as much in an interview. He also wished to see more stories combine gender bend with slice of life, citing Kashimashi as an example. (and boy, that he had to go that far back to find an example...) So he went and made one of his own.

Group Leader
Excuse me can I have more piss fetish on my piss fetish please? heh
And what a sweet mom!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly really happy that Mama already knew. This is a much more fun scenario than them trying to hide the truth.

Dex-chan lover
Multiple chapters established that Mihari is a sister who "catches on quickly" and doesn't jump to unreasonable conclusions and misunderstandings. Narratively, this has been kinda refreshing, both since it skips some tired tropes and reflects well upon her as a person. It's nice to see that this easy-going trait seems to run in the family, with their mother not being particularly bothered by the situation either.

Dex-chan lover
For the record, the reason piss isn't safe to drink isn't because of what's inherently in it. Pee itself is sterile. It's because it picks up the skin bacteria around your junk as it comes out and... yeah, the bacteria from that part of the body isn't something you want on the inside of you.

... wait, why am I talking about this?! I want to just mention how much I love seeing Matsuri Oyama and I want her to feature a lot more often going forward.

At the last page...

Did the mom mistaken look Momiji as male since she mentioned "boyfriend"... Can't wait for next ch...

I see what you did there...

Dex-chan lover
(Turns the counter back to 0 on how many chapters since someone peed themselves) Oh author you and you weird fetish.

LRh3V5m.png

Dex-chan lover
For the record, the reason piss isn't safe to drink isn't because of what's inherently in it. Pee itself is sterile. It's because it picks up the skin bacteria around your junk as it comes out and... yeah, the bacteria from that part of the body isn't something you want on the inside of you.

... wait, why am I talking about this?! I want to just mention how much I love seeing Matsuri Oyama and I want her to feature a lot more often going forward.
The safety of piss drinking is pretty relevant when it comes to this series. It's only a matter of time...💦👍

Users who are viewing this thread