Onii-chan Is Done For! - Highschool ONIMAI (Doujinshi) - Ch. 31 - EX - Mahiro and Nayuta

It's might sound that I'm getting ahead of myself.
But the tranparent text in japanese when Nayuta said "Big sister" is actually "お兄さん (big brother)" no?
Sorry if I'm wrong tho.

Contributor
This is not a future AU comic, they are canon age. You can even see that Mahiro is flat. That "Nayuta (17)" label is just made up.

@InfiniteCreator420, could you please not?
I can see that there are some liberties taken when translating it (noticed that with a few chapters back too), such as adding Kaede's name while the original text did not mention her.

It's might sound that I'm getting ahead of myself.
But the tranparent text in japanese when Nayuta said "Big sister" is actually "お兄さん (big brother)" no?
Sorry if I'm wrong tho.
You're not wrong, the original text did say "Mahiro-oniisan".

Also, in this case, Mahiro called her by her nickname "Nayutan".

Supporter
Bv-LD4CCMAAy9D0.png

Mahiro No Cheating!​

Double-page supporter
But I thought in one of the earlier ones he couldn't change back... so why would the medicine even be needed? >.< not that it needs to make sense to be effective :p

Dex-chan lover
But I thought in one of the earlier ones he couldn't change back... so why would the medicine even be needed? >.< not that it needs to make sense to be effective :p
This comic alternates between stories set in high school and middle school. High school Mahiro is the one who can't change back. If Mahiro's breasts are huge, it's high school setting, if they're small, it's middle school setting.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Seeing a woman's chest get slightly bigger in real time and watching them react to it is so hot.

Thanks for the translation (are you hard enough to "lift" Nayuta Mahiro 😄).

Users who are viewing this thread