Onii-chan Is Done For! Official Anthology Comic - Vol. 4 Ch. 58 - Mahiro and Pregnancy

Dex-chan lover
So what happens if Mahiro were to hypothetically get pregnant and then have the drug wear off turning him back into a guy? Free abortion?
Babby gonna make its way out one way or another, whether Mahiro survives is that is another question entirely

Dex-chan lover
So what happens if Mahiro were to hypothetically get pregnant and then have the drug wear off turning him back into a guy? Free abortion?
Flippant answer: Rumiko Takahashi once said “I don't think about that and neither should you” with regards to Ranma in that situation.

Non-flippant answer: Ask a female hyena. It isn't fun for them, rest assured.

Dex-chan lover
What a blursed chapter. A feast for my degenerate eyes.

Also, that sensei on the first page is clearly using anime design...

Double-page supporter
Do...people actually do this in Sex Ed? Having been raised in a conservative household where I got opted out of the course every year, I'm very curious now.
Wait, opted out? How? Can you just choose to skip classes (in what I presume is the US)?

Forget on the nose, this is straight up punching you in the face with the fetish.

Not complaining though.

Contributor
Wait, opted out? How? Can you just choose to skip classes (in what I presume is the US)?
In the states, sex education is an optional class you can usually only take if you get parental/guardian consent.

As with all other issues in the US, it comes down to extreme Puritan values.

Users who are viewing this thread