Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Mahiro and the First Day of School (V2)

Dex-chan lover
Just fucking use the bathroom, aren’t you going to be in a stall? No one’s gonna peek or anything. Idiot.

Double-page supporter
my laptop keyboard took 3 months to get the arrow button fixed ?i feel you

Dex-chan lover
@Narehate Just fucking use the bathroom, aren’t you going to be in a stall? No one’s gonna peek or anything. Idiot.
He's afraid that if the sound of little girls tinkling reaches his pure ears, he won't get to become a wizard.

@Nazdrovie @CoolOtamegane Recommended TL revisions:
Pg4: first panel should be "About that... I've got my ways." and while procedures is technically correct, something more like enrollment would would be clearer/sound better in English.
Pg5: "Where are you from?" not came from. Bottom right maybe worded better as: "The dreaded Transfer Student Inqusition" then lastly "And wow, I never knew..." to lead into the next page phrase
Pg7: nebusoku 寝不足 is lack of sleep, not oversleeping.
Pg10: *buru* is the sound for like *gurgle*
Pg11: zaiakukan 罪悪感 isn't about crime, its more like guilty feelings. I'd say a better phrasing would be "Hmm... this still feels wrong..."
Pg13: Think something like "Don't leap into me so suddenly..." sounds better.
Pg14: Same *gurgle* recommendation. Then "...Eh?" as that へっ is more like a "what just happened?" retort.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update, I bet it was hell. But I have a question, why won't you buy an external keyboard?

I never understood the hesitation genderbent characters show of using the bathroom. They act more embarrassed about it than the japanese women. And they tend to flush the toilet while using it, so you wouldn't hear the tinkle sound.
It's your freaking body. who cares what you do with it.

Double-page supporter
Cause it's designed work only for the selected laptop, duh

More concerned how you spill the drink hehehe?

I once had an epic fail with a can of soda and my laptop. The irony is I intentionally had my laptop about 6ft away from where I was drinking, but knocked the can on the armrest and it sailed across the room directly onto it... Internal laptop keyboards shouldn't be THAT expensive though. I think mine was around $25-30 if I remember correctly. And why the hell would you buy an external keyboard to replace using an internal laptop keyboard? ...

@lilmagi He's not hesitating bc he's embarrassed about using the bathroom. He's hesitating bc he feels on some level he's still a guy and going into the girls bathroom under normal circumstances would be a crime. AKA for as much as Mahiro may have enjoyed R18 content, he's not the type that would take advantage of the situation and betray Momiji's trust. (The Japanese use the word shinshi aka gentleman to describe it)

I see it as a cute character trait the author is using to reinforce the series staying on the "wholesome" side of representing the situation. Obviously his sister knows he would never do anything or she never would have pushed for him to go to school where he will obviously have to use the bathroom or even change for gym/the pool together with other girls.

Users who are viewing this thread