Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 3 Ch. 28 - Mahiro and Girl's Night (Second Part) [Pixiv Version]

Dex-chan lover
When you didnt know what to do. . You can always comw back to imout. . . onee-san

Aggregator gang
There seems to be an error on page 13. In the lower right panel, Mahiro says "You can head back and use my futon" twice.

Contributor
Sorry Bit Error at Page 13. In here actually 4 A.M.
My eyes blurry so...
Lucky enough I read this comment section before passed out, Thanks to pointing it out
Edit: It Fixed Now

Wetting yourself at your friend's house at a sleepover has got to be one of the most embarrassing things that can happen to you. I feel bas for her.

Cute chapter tho.

Double-page supporter
@Houdini111
For starters, his sister is a super genius that invented a magic gender-bender drug. There's definitely some fun to be had there.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I wanted some love talk too, at least there was some romantic development.

@Kanami-chan
34o1xme.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Kanami-chan I get where you're coming from, but the core appeal is that it's a slice of life where you get to play with the idea of being one of the girls yourself. Mahiro's kind of a cipher character, the chance to let even grown men imagine the chance to be a middle school girl... but without the "Call the FBI" level YIKES of that other panties manga that shan't be named and ideally one day forgotten.

That said I really would like a future chapter focus more introspectively on how Mahiro feels at this point in time about their predicament. One they've now chosen to continue being in as of the hot spring episode. Would definitely help retain the unique flavor of this particular manga.

Users who are viewing this thread