Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 5 Ch. 44 - Mahiro and the Secret BBQ

Aggregator gang
@MidnighTea: I pretty much agree with you. Mahiro has clearly been mentally a girl for a while now, but I can't really pick out a singular point when that change happened. Which is probably fairly realistic: there's no "snap your fingers and oh wow, I guess I should think of myself as a girl now" moment, but rather Mahiro just lived her life in this situation and slowly adapted to the point that being a girl was her norm.

Nooo.... i have been here from ch 1 and my-exellency always have terribad stuffs with the pcs/spouses. I hope my 8 year spouse does not give up on me

Dex-chan lover
Remember guys, don't cheap out on power supplies for your 'wives'

Fed-Kun's army
Onii-chan really is dead. The way he moved, acted and played in the water with the others was too girllike. And then comes Nayuta (man I still can't believe she got one of my fav Japanese names) and cant control her new bodies strenghts and goes overboard.
I take this as a strong confirmation that they are the same actually.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Appreciate that Miyo just watches, but Mahiro is getting a harem now.

@TanithG What’s that? I didn’t hear ya, I am installing this silver looking power supply because of the colorful cables and 10 dollar price.

half the fun of the manga is seeing the translators' bad luck (i say translators but really its just CoolOtamegane isnt it?)

Dex-chan lover
I have to say I'm very much leaning towards the idea that Nayuta is the same as Mahiro as well. While I resisted the idea at first because it seemed like such an easy conclusion it had to be a red herring, there's just a ton of small signs hinting it.

-- Compare and contrast Mahiro and Nayuta's body language. The latter is a lot more stiff while Mahiro's is just incredibly girlish now. You can really see it in this chapter in particular.

-- Nayuta was squirming quite a lot when stared at by the other girls during the physical exam. That could just be from being shy but Nayuta seemed to be kind of quietly fidgeting throughout the chapter based on their facial expression.

-- Nayuta's got no friends and is incredibly awkward socially. This is a very similar situation to Mahiro's start. And I mean it's beyond the pale if Nayuta thought it was a great idea to give Mahiro the panties they were wearing.

-- While not in fact conclusive, Nayuta did call Mihari's senpai "onee-san". That doesn't have to mean she's her literal sister, but in the context of everything else...

I'm starting to suspect the two of them are experimental prototypes of a larger "turn awkward nerds into middleschool girls" project. So if any of you wake up one morning and you feel... different... now you'll know why.

Users who are viewing this thread