Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 5 Ch. 45 - Mahiro and the Season for New Clothes

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! Mahiro can never turn back into a guy, he's already too much of a girl by now.

On another news, I sure hoped CoolOtomeGane is okay, I missed his end-chapter memes.

Mihari calling herself "Onee-chan" at the end.

Onii-chan is completely done, now just Imouto-chan.

I hope Mahiro starts to really call Mihari as onee-chan and don't be scared to act like Mihari's little sister.

And I would like to know when will their parents come back, would be fun to see their reaction about Mahiro (I'm sure they'll love having a little daughter, and I know they has Mihari as daughter too, but she isn't little like Mahiro)

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Mahiro needs to be used to be a girl already, just enjoy buying sexy underwear like everyone else.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking hell, Japanese kids have to buy 3 sets of uniforms for school!? How much does that cost?

@blurgh123 it depends on what school and in what prefecture. When I was in Nara we had to pay for 5 万円 to 6 万円 (50000 yen to 60000 yen) each and it was in a rural area. In other rural areas it can go as cheap as 3万円. In more urban places it can become really expensive, when i was in High School I remember paying more than 10 万円. Yeah, parents have began complaining about the rising prices. I'm glad we're allowed to wear anything now in my first year of college.

@Anchira
3万円 is on the cheap end!?
When I was in school (in the area of the US I grew up in), we still had something like a uniform in the public elementary schools, but they only described the clothes allowed. My 'uniforms' were pieced together at Walmart for $25 per set, at the most, so maybe $125 for a week's worth.
I was in a Catholic private school for one year, and that place had a uniform, but I don't remember how much it cost; I was only 4.

That's got to get expensive with kids growing as fast as they do.

@sholum Yeah quite expensive. The prices i listed were also just for the main uniforms (shirt and skirt/shorts) not yet a set with a backpack and shoes (which can cost just as much)

It can be pretty expensive but in most cases it’s not mandatory. The idea of transitional uniform was because the uncertainty of when the summer season actually ends in recent years so the school always get complained by the parents when the new term start

If they don’t have transitional uniform, they usually allowed to use the short sleeves with their own vest/sweater (must be plain colored) or just the long sleeved one w/o the jacket

Ofc My knowledge on this was by 2018 standard so it may not be up to date

Dex-chan lover
@Tonikill1 It's not "much" it's "often" (so technically it's more likely she urinates too little each time).

As for the causes..

Women have an easier time getting Urinary Tract Infections, which is the most common (relevant) cause for having to pee "too often/too little each time".

Also, since he used to be a boy, she's probably not used to the differences in bladder control, making MC the most likely suspect for failures.

As for the others, they're kids in the first round. Also for women things that can cause unwanted urinations are such as low estrogen (they're hitting puberty) and their diet. (Spices, caffeine, etc.)
And of course, drinking too much because they're having fun at a party. XD

(And of course, because the mangaka thinks that piss is a joke that keeps on giving and can be milked for all it's worth ;)

Users who are viewing this thread