Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 5 Ch. 46 - Mahiro and Sticker Collecting (fixed)

Aggregator gang
Man I hope you don't have any lasting complications from having to use a ventilator. I always enjoy your tl notes because of how candid they are.

welcum back...
it's like you've given a second chance...
also, as expexted, that hospital cost might sounds cheaper in other countries, but not for us...
I almost get hugged by corona-chan myself, thankfully I avoided it but they're still haunting me since a lot of my co-workers keep getting a business trip order, it's always scary whenever they came back to work in the office...

@Nazdrovie hello,hope better for you.( i am indonesian too and maybe have same fetish as you scanlator.)Thanks for alwayas release the new chapter.
Sayang negara Indonesia penanganan kurang maksimal khusunya data positif korona dan penyebarannya.sedangkan kalau sudah positif sudah dijauhi dan dikucilkan.semoga sehat dan diterima ya.saya mendukung anda.
Apa biaya penanganan korina(sengaja biar gak kena sensor) gak ditanggung pemerintah?
ngak nyangka orang Indonesia yang translate ke inggris.setelah lihat idr baru nyadar

Double-page supporter
Jesus Christ, that’s terrible. I’m glad you’re okay. I had COVID in September and it was pretty rough, nothing like what you went through though. I hope your recovery is going okay.

Dex-chan lover
You know, if you open up some sort of a patreon / donation link, I'm sure some would be willing to throw in a few dollars

Glad you're getting better now, I hope you're luck gets better, thanks so much for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Something interesting to note here: we had previously speculated that Nayuta is similar to Mashiro—a guy turned into a middle-school girl. Her reaction to the stickers seems to suggest otherwise, because she was legitimately thrilled to get the sticker sheet and even the bread sticker from Asahi. She also says that trading stickers is the best part of collecting them. That's not only "girly" behavior, it's more childish-girly behavior.

So either she's really a girl, or if she's a guy transformed (s)he's embraced their inner loli much more than Mashiro has. Either way it's quite interesting. Personally I'm leaning toward her being either a socially-awkward woman transformed into a middle-school girl to give her another chance to gain friends, or simply what she seems to be: a socially-awkward middle-school girl gradually gaining friends.

Dayum that's rough I hope yours will get better soon.
I thought I had it prettt rough this year but that kinda rivals my toubles real hard. Stay strong king 👑

Dex-chan lover
RIP old wifey and phone but i didn't know you're indo lol. take care bro we're still not out of this covie shit yet.

@franciscaTorino ya biasalah kalo inggrisnya dah tralu bagus gw juga disangkain bule atau apa sampe gw ngomong indo wkwkw. in that awkward position where my english's better than my indo mothertongue.

Users who are viewing this thread