Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 5 Ch. 47 - Mahiro and the Sunny Girl

But when will we see "Onii-chan" in that, now that the clothes have been swapped?

Shame on that... dimwit for their harassment.

Contributor
@CoolOtamegane - Dunno, i get 1-2 messages at day now not 20, they did something but well, is not perfect, they should just implement a filter where if you aren't at least a week old you can't post in any section. This sould definitively help but is up to them to do so.

@Houdini111
There actually IS a drawing by Nekotoufu with Mahiro in that dress. It was originally posted on his fanbox, but I believe someone reposted it on the Reddit!

Dex-chan lover
@CoolOtamegane but do mods know that they keep making new accounts? It should not be hard to implement anti spam for this case. Give mods as much info as possible so devs can implement antispam.

I'm truly happy about Mahiro calling her sister as "onee-chan" while there is only them, I hope she starts to call her as "onee-chan" everytime

Thanks for the chapter! Really sorry to hear you've been getting spam, especially ones as unpleasant as that. 😔

that's what she said

Damn, Asahi was able to climb that tree? I’m beyond impressed; there are like no branches until the very top.

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to try answering everyone's questions about the mail spam here:

@darekpawlo @AgentKuga @ZdrytchX @no168_92 @ajddavid452 Blocked users can't send you mail, but the person doing this creates new accounts every single day to send more, usually multiple accounts. So blocking doesn't help much.

@Tetragramat Reporting is useless for multiple reasons. 1. As noted above they keep making new accounts every day, so it doesn't even slow them down. But there's also 2. The mods don't seem to care very much. The last time I reported the spam was when I spotted some just minutes after they were sent, so it was a fresh account. They could have banned it and stopped more messages being sent, but it still wasn't banned the next day. I also private-messaged a mod on Discord to tell them about a possible alternate method the person could use to harass once the long-promised-but-not-delivered ability to limit messages to friends was implemented and their reply was: "Dunno" I can provide a screenshot to prove this. I'm not reporting more, because it's clear the mods don't care, probably because they aren't getting spammed.

Also, yes, they do know they're making new accounts, but they don't seem to be doing anything to stop it happening.

@Serenata We've been told that's coming in the next version of Mangadex for at least four months now. Still not here.

@Nick86 No, they haven't limited it. When you get fewer messages it's because the spammer decided to send you fewer messages that day. Sometimes I get one message a day, sometimes four from the same account. The mods appear to be doing nothing at this point, including being very slow to ban reported accounts (see my reply to Tetragramat above).

Contributor
@manabi - dunno, atm i got 1 message everyday from the same spammer, 2 months ago was worse, got 10-12 daily, maybe they inject some scripts to prevent multiple messages from the same ip.

The only solution isee is to block any pm if you haven't at least 10 comments and your account is a week old, os something along that.

Dex-chan lover
@Nick86 I agree, it'll suck for new users who are legit, but they'll live. Then again, whoever's behind this seems to be utterly obsessed with harassing people on Mangadex. I wouldn't be too surprised if they'd go through the trouble of creating accounts and doing whatever they had to to unlock the ability to PM.

Frankly I wonder about their mental health, this isn't healthy behavior. Most trolls get bored, this is more like the mindset of a stalker.

On another note, something I did forget to mention: for a while the mods were doing something so that all the harassing messages went straight into the bin. Whatever it was they did then, they need to do it again.

Contributor
@manabi - Seem a bot that automatically generate an email and a random name, maybe an envy owner of another closed aggregator.

I hate spams. Uhh...
when is next chapter XD this manga is great I re read it a few times already

Users who are viewing this thread