Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 6 Ch. 54.5 - Mahiro and the serene mind

Dex-chan lover
q4fep3.png

Does this chapter take place in the future?

Dex-chan lover
I really wish the piss fetish stuff would stop

it comes out of nowhere and doesn’t serve any function to the story or the characters, it’s just the author indulging in their fetish to the detriment of the work

like I’m not saying that Nekotofu isn’t allowed to indulge. It’s their work, but it’s really dragging down the story for me

Looks like they translated it from a spanish scanlation, and spanish scanlation tends to be bad
In most of latinamerica midle schools don't exist, they're fused with high schools, kids go to high school from 12 until they're 17 or 18yo

Dex-chan lover
Do you know how hard it is to recommend this series to people when the characters won't stop pissing themselves :aquadrink::aquadrink::aquadrink::aquadrink::aquadrink::aquadrink::aquadrink::aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Ah, it's been a while since Nekotoufu made one of the cast piss themselves.

Double-page supporter
2 clicks on the p-counter in only 4 pages? This is getting a little silly.

Dex-chan lover
He's quite the bloomers pervert, huh?
Their gym uniforms use shorts, not bloomers. It's running around sans panties in public that's awoken in him. Basically he's gained a (mild) exhibitionist fetish.
Nekotofu Is way past the point of no return, he's now unable to ever deny having a peeing fetish lol
You're assuming he'd want to deny it. He seems proud of it with how often it shows up in this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread