Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 9 Ch. 89 - Mahiro and a Home Visit

Dex-chan lover
see I'm poor so I've only ever spent like £50 tops
yeah, anime figures are dumb expensive, they were some years ago, and now with all the inflation they just seem stupid to me, i think i have 1000 USD spent on the figures i have, but im done, the only want i want is like 700 usd and keeps rising in price every month but theyre just not worth it

hell, Nendos were like 45% of what they are now

I have kind of just ignored it for a while but like the elixir of youth is pretty blatent. in short, these meds are next level in terms of immortality research given how they are already showing tangible results plus are already in the human testing faze really shows how cutting edge they are. At this point if they also figure out how to solve the mind problem of immortalty then they may have just solved aging.
Ah i love me some science talk in a ts show

Dex-chan lover
3rd "Game of Life" panel, the 2nd pixel from the top right shouldn't be alive. literally unreadable:
9JQcNZd.gif

Game of Life simulation. Green area is the part shown in the chapter.

(pixel near the top left of the 3rd panel behind the "Boop" sfx is also black when it shouldn't be, but it's white in the raws so I'll give it a pass).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
momiji like seeing mahiro struggle and mahiro fetish is non-consensual, well well well, isn't this a match made in heaven.
For themselves I doubt that anyone is really hoping for actual non-consensual even if they're into it in their hentai. At most it would be consensual non-consent. Being held down and forced while struggling to actually escape when you've given your permission already is different than actually being raped.

Technically Mahiro's medicine is already an elixir of youth.
True, but only on men, It has a different effect on women, but knowing them, they can figure out a way to create a drug to stay young.

Dex-chan lover
momiji like seeing mahiro struggle and mahiro fetish is non-consensual, well well well, isn't this a match made in heaven.

Momiji's eyes while Mahiro was struggling pretty much said "I think I want to pin her down"

Aggregator gang
Conway’s Game of Life?

looks at picture that’s been my primary avatar across the Web since well over a decade ago for a long moment

Nope, never heard of it.

Dex-chan lover
I am genuinely baffled to see a game of life reference in a manga like this....

Users who are viewing this thread