Onii-chan Is Done For!

I still wonder does kind of mc younger sister know "You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too."

she is becoming more and more happy to be a girl and i love it her big sister really made the correct call

Fed-Kun's army
Mahiro's birthday is march 6th
pqnQ5YD.jpg

@monkey123

They say one man's trash is another man's treasure, I don't really enjoy tensei pandemic, the characters piss me off...

btw thanks for the link, not the best but not the worst either. Mahiro ain't the best character to lewd, although that was just a character designed similar to Mahiro, it did remind me of her(him).

Fed-Kun's army
Results are in for the AnimeJapan's "Manga we want to see animated" 2020 ranking:
https://www.anime-japan.jp/main/ajranking/

Onii-chan is Done For! made it to number 3 on the list.

Dex-chan lover
People brought here by the "ads", sorry to disappoint but it's not ecchi. It's just really effing cute.

But the topic? The topic is WEIRD. The setup is just... try explaining that. And there are a couple of fairly "yikes" chapters, I'm not gonna sugarcoat it. And certain aspects of the story (i.e. Mahiro's closeness to Momiji) are things you might not want to think about too hard.

But it's surprisingly a cute story about a little sister who, with the power of science, helps an extremely dysfunctional adult brother get a second chance as her own little sister. Is he done for? We'll have to see!

Users who are viewing this thread