Or girl. C'mon, you don't think your daughterson wouldn't want a girlfriend, do you?I bet you could score any guy you want, Mahiro-kun
Oh no, did Matsuri just out Mahiro?Mahiro-kun's friends
He ever had any?Mahiros dignity as an older brother continues to fade.
Be fair to him, would you want your friends getting the hots for your mum?Also Mahiro you looked kind of jealous of the boys liking your mom a bit to much. I have to wonder how much of the adult man is still in there.
With Mihari's drugs, all sides can be enjoyed.Or girl. C'mon, you don't think your daughterson wouldn't want a girlfriend, do you?![]()
Hell no. I would have done the exact same thing.Be fair to him, would you want your friends getting the hots for your mum?
Hmm, I wonder if we'll get another heavy plot related chapter(s?) anytime soon. I like the fun slice of life stuff, it's what I came here for; but I also crave the heavy plotsWait what was that for future prospects? No go back!
Oh no, did Matsuri just out Mahiro?
This is perhaps one of the most Mahiro is actually a middle school girl chapters yet, no trace of an adult man there.
The problem is that whenever the author tries to write that, their brain short-circuits and they do a pee chapter insteadnow that i remember, wasn't the purpose of Mahiro was to reform to be a "proper" adult i wonder if author actually forgot about that lol
That's what we call an "initial premise" and there's actually nothing in the rules of narrative that requires the initial premise be resolved. Especially in a light comedic series like this where the author semi-seriously regrets not just making it a timeless forever comic.now that i remember, wasn't the purpose of Mahiro was to reform to be a "proper" adult i wonder if author actually forgot about that lol
I do think that the author wanted to prolong the story rather than chasing the ending. It's slice of life story, so it should go slow and steady while being funny too. The JP fans must have like the story to go a little longer too.The problem is that whenever the author tries to write that, their brain short-circuits and they do a pee chapter instead