Onii-san no Zaako Zaako♡ - Oneshot

Staff
Super Moderator
This scanlation was originally posted to Twitter on November the 22nd. I know the other version is ⚡funnier⚡, but I'm currently uploading a bunch of Twitter oneshots spinning_donuts scanned and I figured I'd upload his version while I'm at it. A few of the oneshots I uploaded to MangaDex did not previously have any English scanlations.

Dex-chan lover
Comparing this translation to the other translation really shows how much of a difference the scanlators decisions affect the message being delivered. This version makes me feel like she is happy (not the best word choice) that her brother feels that way compared to the first translation which makes me feel like she is upset that she made her onii-chan feels that way.

Group Leader
This scanlation was originally posted to Twitter on November the 22nd. I know the other version is ⚡funnier⚡, but I'm currently uploading a bunch of Twitter oneshots spinning_donuts scanned and I figured I'd upload his version while I'm at it. A few of the oneshots I uploaded to MangaDex did not previously have any English scanlations.
It's just a oneshot anyway. Props to the guy's work too.

Dex-chan lover
Translation makes no sense but the credits scene is funnier than either of these dcans

Dex-chan lover
Comparing this translation to the other translation really shows how much of a difference the scanlators decisions affect the message being delivered. This version makes me feel like she is happy (not the best word choice) that her brother feels that way compared to the first translation which makes me feel like she is upset that she made her onii-chan feels that way.
Donut's translation has its weird bits, but his interpretation of this is more accurate. She is happy that her brother feels this way.
The JP suggests this, as well as facial impression and the 'kusu kusu' laughter, which has a 'scheming' and 'laughing behind someone's back' tone.

Dex-chan lover
Donut's translation has its weird bits, but his interpretation of this is more accurate. She is happy that her brother feels this way.
The JP suggests this, as well as facial impression and the 'kusu kusu' laughter, which has a 'scheming' and 'laughing behind someone's back' tone.
Yeah I really wasn't trying to comment on the quality of the translation. To be honest I know no Japanese so the original text could her talking about how much she wants to sniff dog farts and I would have no idea. I just thought the two versions were so wildly different that the scanlators have a massive impact on how true to the source we get to read is.

Aggregator gang
Megumi got permisson to cook this bitch alive 🔥🔥🔥🔥😤😤😤

Group Leader

Users who are viewing this thread