Oniisan no Hikkoshi no Katazuke ga Susumanai - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Onii-chan, who is this?

Group Leader
anything that encourages more babies, i guess?

I mean, at this rate I'm not going to be terribly surprised if Japan starts enacting state-sanctioned marriage arrangements, with financial incentives. ($100k if you marry and have a kid with a state-picked partner, maybe sign your kid away to financial indentured futures). Heck, that already sounds extremely likely in our western captialistic, slightly dystopian society, just substitute the government for any mega rich millionaire/billionaire.

Group Leader
Nasuka must've been adopted, because he's clearly too level-headed to be related to these clowns lol.
Wait, oh no. That means they aren't related by blood...

She just played the yuri card to mislead her rival. Whata contender we have here

Dex-chan lover
Nice character appreciates the thiccness of Takaho. 😁 I hope she'll be as funny as Mikage.

Dex-chan lover
40WxoUE.jpg

Group Leader
You know how sometimes you read a yuri manga and it turns out everyone and their mom is a lesbian? This manga is like that, but with cousins.

The zombie thing was most likely due to the word used for the "undesired but inseparable relationship", which was probably 腐れ縁. That first kanji means "rotting".

i.e. It's a visual gag.

Users who are viewing this thread