Onimushi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Wild sea

Group Leader
Yeah, a bit cheaper maybe...but shipping costs are always a bit high from the USA. And then you to pay custom fees of course...in the end I think I would pay about the same, unfortunately. Thanks for the tip, though. I need to win the lottery, LOL, then I could buy every damn expensive volume without even thinking how much it costs.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, a bit cheaper maybe...but shipping costs are always a bit high from the USA. And then you to pay custom fees of course...in the end I think I would pay about the same, unfortunately. Thanks for the tip, though. I need to win the lottery, LOL, then I could buy every damn expensive volume without even thinking how much it costs.
I'm willing to donate if it might offset the costs. Share a ko-fi link or something.

If you're still looking for them, I found a Vinted ad for the full serie in french for 35€

https://www.vinted.fr/divertissemen...dessinees/2614847970-rivage-integrale-5-tomes

Seller is from Belgium.

Group Leader
Dude thank you! This series is way different from all the fluffy rom coms I read but the mystery has me hooked! Glad to see you were able to get out a chapter! I know you said they will take you a while

Users who are viewing this thread