Onizuka-chan and Sawarida-kun - Vol. 2 Ch. 26

GUY: I am not ready to tell y-you I love you
GIRL: I am also not ready to tell you too

Everybody: Arent they already telling it to each other???!!!

What they are not ready yet is to start dating officially and want to leave the relationship like this, completely normal for some people. Take it slow and let this stage last more I for one like it this way more because of experience

Aggregator gang
doggo rn
f63ed4353608ac2c6080fdafedd60865.png

Dex-chan lover
@manuggzreal You know... You have a point, kinda... But not sure if that's conveyed properly.
Also, I fear it's wrong. One of the first chapters had them BOTH thinking "I want some progress". Well...here's progress. Except not. Not only do they not start dating, they actually don't confess either. Except they have.

It's just an extremely moronic situation. For shitz and gigglez it's fine, I guess, but...

Can’t they just pull a Pseudo Harem? I mean there’s no reason to drag out a confession LIKE THIS. They make it seem like we’re gonna have to wait till late manga to see them ACTUALLY confess and then it end like 2 chapters later. Sure slow burning is fine, but this just feels pointless. They confessed, how don’t they have the courage if basically understood the intent behind each other’s words?? It feels like a forced ploy to just drag this out for as long as possible.
and sadly, I’m a sucker for it

Users who are viewing this thread