Onizuka-chan and Sawarida-kun - Vol. 2 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
You know, after they spent SOOO LONG trying to find a quiet place for a confession, you'd think anyone who'd possibly barge in would have the decency to just observe from the outside while staying unnoticed. Yeah... One can hope, right?

Dex-chan lover
what the fuck is up with these "image failed to load"
what does that even mean

Dex-chan lover
this is unbelievably sweet. im going to go read back from the first time he said to wait for his confession. i might be in the minority here, but this buildup has been really cute and it doesnt bother me because there's no cliffhanger of like "will they say yes" since they are already dating in every way except name. i just want them to have the perfect moment they're looking for.

Dex-chan lover
My hopes: they successfully confess, then immediately find they're being watched by a squealing crowd peeking through the doors.

We are victims of the author's sadistic traits! How dare he make us go along with this horn touching, heart tugging story 46 times! It's not fair! It's not fair!!! If they don't confess by next chapter we will cancel you!! Oh yes, we will! Then we'll sue for all the time and emotional attachment we've spent in this story!!!!!

/s

Oh ffs, at this rate this is gonna be interrupted again and we will be suffer for another 40+ chapters with no progress...

Double-page supporter
I swear, if he just ends up asking to touch her horns, I'm going to slap him.

Dex-chan lover
This is ridiculous. If they've both already acknowledged how they feel about each other and either one of them is ready to confess about it, then all these recent chapters they're making this great big deal about something that's not even necessary at this point.

Dex-chan lover
@havelmom

That means you have shitty internet. There’s not enough bandwidth to fully render the image. Just keep refreshing the page

Dex-chan lover
HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
They're gonna get cockblocked, isn't?

Dex-chan lover
wait, it went from being an arc about doing their love-confessions, but now they changed their intentions to doing it instead? gasp :O

Users who are viewing this thread