Onizuka-chan and Sawarida-kun - Vol. 2 Ch. 46

@yeetyeetcheese Closure/security. They're just making it official to themselves. It happens mostly with adults but a lot of relationships happen naturally and there's never a "I want to be your boyfriend/girlfriend" moment and for a lot of people it makes them uncomfortable eventually as things become more serious so one partner eventually forces a situation where there's a formal acknowledgement of the relationship

Dex-chan lover
@Ferry
My guess? Nobody. He will be the one to blow it spectacularly by asking her to let him touch her horns...

Dex-chan lover
We will just build up the hype for it. Just to get disappointed later on.

Dex-chan lover
@feha
the issue is likely that your internet is shitty
you have no idea what you're talking about, absolute insane preposition
my load times on batoto on a lower bandwidth are faster than on this JS setup magadex is using
don't talk about what you don't understand, it will trigger my autism
this is also offtopic and we might get banned /warned lol

this is the topic where this should be discussed: https://mangadex.org/thread/427733

@yeetyeetcheese Despite anime/manga making it more overblown than real life, the idea of very unambiguous confessions of love is a very real thing in Japanese culture. If you don't put it into words explicitly it's generally assumed whatever relationship you have is at best a non serious fling, or at worst a normal friendship.

Well yeah, making it official is one thing, but this whole situation just reminds me of that "I'll tell you that I like you tomorrow" scene from tsurezure children lmao.

Dex-chan lover
@havelmom sorry. I were making a joke about how "your internet" doesn't only refer to your broadband-subscription/bandwidth/router, and rather that if any single individual in the entirety of internet has a good result while you don't (and it is not because of your PC/software), then your internet is considered bad :p Did not intend to trigger you, so here, have some apologies <3

Users who are viewing this thread