Online Game Nakama to Sashi Off shitara Shokuba no Onijoushi ga Kita - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Lol poor Kuma cant get his phone becaus eof his misunderstanding 😂
Thank you for translating and updating this chapter

The art is great, the story looks promising, the characters are dimensional except for maybe the boss... All in all this is such a good read~

Kind of disappointed that they just gross over how the boss’s bluntness hurt his subordinate’s moral. That’s a real big problem in the workplace. I know he did say that he changed his behavior after hearing aaaa’s complains but that’s kind of half-hearted narrative-wise to just have aaaa’s salty personality to deflate like that.

Aaaaa I'm glad they're finally talking normally with each other and that it didn't drag on for too long :)

thank you very much for the release

poor Kuma
bless your effort as an accidental wingman in shadow(?)
nyaa subaccount... at least you have kuma on your phone case

Contributor
They just glossed over a lot of things huh... well, I guess since the point of this was "the boss I was complaining about was the same guy I was complaining to" and since that's been revealed, getting out of the grave he dug himself isn't as important?

Contributor
I wasn't expecting MC or his boss to flip out or anything, but that situation resolved itself a little too neatly relative to how serious the tension seemed.

Fed-Kun's army
so this guy likes aaaaa-san, right? salted salmon, i mean. like, clearly boss aka uma likes him too so. how popular!! ANYWAY I'M GLAD THEY WORKED IT OUT even tho it was surprisingly quick lol

thank you for the update!

Uwaaahhh now that @mammaria mentioned it, his real account is "salted salmon" right??? I wonder why he introduced himself as "Kumatarou" and used his sub-account?? He didn't want them to know who he is? He's shy or something? XD (But seriously, since it has been some time since the last update, I totally forgot already that his account name that Hashimoto and Shirase know is "salted salmon". 😂)

Anyway, thanks a lot for the update! 😍

Now that they’ve resolved that misunderstanding, I wonder what’ll happen next! This could literally go in so many different directions now, but I really like the characters, so I’m just excited to read more 😊

Users who are viewing this thread