Online Game Nakama to Sashi Off shitara Shokuba no Onijoushi ga Kita - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

i actually don't know which side of the love triangle i support anymore, they're both cute idiots!

I want aaaaa and salted salmon to end up together but it won't happen! I guess that's good since he's still in high school

I swear to god, this gets funnier and funnier each chapter lmao AHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE THIS SO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

the characters are so good and the story is just so simple yet so amazingly done ;;

thank you so much for the update!!

So it was indeed intentional that he didn't reveal himself as "salted salmon" (and it seems he doesn't plan to reveal his true identity soon), I'm really curious why~! ๐Ÿ˜† This chapter made me laugh a lot, can't wait how this love triangle will unfold! Thanks for your hard work! ๐Ÿ˜

Fed-Kun's army
laksdfjklfsdjkl so he DOES like aaaaa-san like THAT, huh!!! cute!!! his crush on him is adorable!!! but he's in high school so... not gonna happen haha afkljsdfklj (where did he get the idea that they were dating, though... maybe i should reread that chapter)

thank you for the update~

eyyy is this gonna be a love triangle? :( just let aaaaa-san and salted salmon to have a brotherly relationship

Thanks for the translation!
I really enjoy this series, I'm rooting for Uma-san and aaaa-san to get together soon ~

Double-page supporter
Wait, he came back and threw down the gauntlet after all thatโ€™s happened? Now Iโ€™m waiting to see how his salted salmon identity is revealed...what am I even typing?

so funny how the MC keeps talking about the person heโ€™s talking to without realizing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I love this manga.

Woah, grinding quest while drinking wine. Thatโ€™s hella cool! Itโ€™s the aura of whale ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Users who are viewing this thread