Online Game Nakama to Sashi Off shitara Shokuba no Onijoushi ga Kita - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Hello dear friends. Who among you is still playing video games like Dota 2 or Minecraft? How many of us are there, the old school that is still playing in the best video games in history. I am still a big fan of Dota. Even now I play every day. But I thought of trying to improve my account in the game in order to participate in elite championships. I found someone who can dota 2 mmr boost. Has anyone tried one of you?
Haven’t played Dota but I’ve played Minecraft. First played the pocket edition around when it was released. Later on played the Java version. Probably around 1.16. I remember when pocket edition lite was a thing, good times. Tho I probably don’t have the same enthusiasm I used to. Played in the past, lost interest close to high school. Then a friend got me back into it. Irony is when I started getting back into it he was getting out of it. Time’s really something. It passes by so fast and we don’t get those times back

Users who are viewing this thread