Online Game Nakama to Sashi Off shitara Shokuba no Onijoushi ga Kita - Vol. 2 Ch. 22 - #22

Thank you for the translation!!!!
Omg noooo another misunderstanding,,,, time for popcorn

物理系 in this case means a physical class (as opposed to, say, a magical one). ie. "i recommend you unlock an advanced physical class first."

unrelated psa: for those unaware, the jp yen is at an all time low, so it's a great time to support your favorite authors by purchasing raws. ebook retailers like cmoa/honto/bookwalker are constantly running sales so you can get even more bang for your buck rn (bought 6 volumes the other day for 3500 yen after coupons, ~20 usd/euro)

Group Leader
I'll be real with you, bro: don't even bother if this is all Google Translate bullshit. It already has an official release and they do plan on continuing, so why bother? Machine translation will make the misunderstandings in the story even WORSE because there WILL be mistranslations, LOL.

Also, if people really wanted something quick and low quality they could just buy the tanko themselves and run it through Google Lens or whatever. They get to support the mangaka that way too, at the very least! Tell them to do that instead!

Aggregator gang
I honestly usually hate the trope of "very weird misunderstanding of who is dating who", but I also love this series. It's just kinda hilarious that our poor boy is so under the radar that it's not even a consideration that Shirase would date him.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATION 😭 I’ve missed them sm I’m so happy to be able to read this

Users who are viewing this thread