Online Game Nakama to Sashi Off shitara Shokuba no Onijoushi ga Kita - Vol. 2 Ch. 23 - #23

Dex-chan lover
Ah minor comment (since you asked for feedback!) for page 7, but I think its supposed to be "He mistook the enemy for me..." because he ran into the horse thinking it was Shirase haha

Thanks for the translations!! :) Amazing as always

Thank you so much for the translation! I’ve been waiting for so long for someone to translate the new chapters (╥﹏╥) thank you thank you !!!!

Fed-Kun's army
People sure do love complaining about gifts they get for free!! Goodness, they should have just stopped reading if they disliked your translations so much. Unlike them, I’m very grateful for you. Thank you for your hard work!! I’m so happy I get to read more of this series in a language I understand <3

Group Leader
Hi, it's the mean-spirited commenter again. No, I'm not forcing myself to read it. I just saw "TL: Google translate" in the first page and felt an immense need to talk about how bad machine translation is. It doesn't matter how polished the editing is, machine translation will remain machine translation. People's standards are seriously in hell, huh? And the result is that the BL scanlation scene is in shambles with only a few groups putting out high quality releases.

By the way, the official English for volume two is being released in August, which honestly isn't that long of a wait, LOL.

I'm speaking this as a scanlator myself. Seeing people put out machine translated releases really just contributes to the hellfire that is BL scans being absolute shit. Please, guys.

Oh, and a great example of why machine translation is bad just appeared on my Twitter timeline today. Great timing!

Last edited:
I am so excited for these chapters! I just finished volume 1 and immediately came here with hopes someone had TL further chapters! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread