Online - The Comic

Group Leader
I'm curious now...what if a person has no one to hold dear (for them to threaten to murder), because you're forever alone? (*꒦ິㅿ꒦ີ)

this is dragging way too much. I'll try binge reading after it is complete, if I remember about it.
Dropped.

Contributor
I wonder if MangaBox didn't make a mistake with Chap. 93's date? 94 & 95 are not there and 93 will last till February 2019 while the rest is still 2018.

For anyone wondering, the art in the light novel is a million times better. In fact, it's by Ootsuka Shinichirou, who is known for the art for Re:Zero... and nothing else.
301305004057.jpg

I only read the description, but the biggest change I can see is that Mai is a high schooler, not an OL. Which is.... a very odd change.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn the Heroine is so needy and there are way to many characters shooting the self pity act currently at chapter 65 hope this improves.

Fed-Kun's army
I think its crazy how easily they get distracted while playing... I mean it's a life/ death game, I highly doubt the words of someone over my shoulder would cause me to take my eye off the console while playing... Almost seems ridiculously careless, also the author just makes it that everyone is interested in MC and makes her seem needy as if she needs help from everyone..
He's writing the character as if everything revolves around her... too much useless explanations and a lot of unnecessary dialogue gets boring as you read and the suspense gets ruined.
I assume the novel is more interesting than this raking in 40,000,000 hits online.

Fed-Kun's army
This has got to be shoujo, I never read one but it sure feels like it.
@relic pretty much, agree. I'm more efficient when solving Sudoku than these guys are when their lives are at stake.
And the interactions are killing me, I mean, they are more awkward than 12-year olds.
At least 25% of the entire comic is "I like you derp" and I'm not even exaggerating, I wanted to write 50% because that's what it feels like

For a MC to be a female, she is not very strong as an individual. The writer really made her character out to be a damsel in distress.

Group Leader
@Akumetsu838 In all likelyhood the author probably had most of the core concept down before making characters. So more often than not, characters are created to fit specific needs in the story. The MC needed to be guided by people at the, like any newbie, though these traits really stuck around for too long.

These guys really suck at logic and strategic thinking. Like...all of them!

For example, sleepyhead,
who accidentally locked in his eyes as his cost....could've just intentionally sacrificed them to a no-risk low level opponent in a controlled situation, and had a teammate recover them immediately.

And the way they play "brain battles"... a 3yo child could wipe the floor with any of em.

The original novel is from the Tsubasa Bunko imprint, so it's aimed at children. That's why the protagonists are high schoolers instead of adults.
The manga is more like an alternate universe more than a direct adaptation.

This is an attempt to write a strong MC but ended up with mary sue with a bunch of white knight ?

Fantastic concept, just a shame the MC wasn't written strong enough and has to rely on others to keep an interesting story.

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read this but from the title I assume it's filled with racial slurs and weird sex stuff.

Dex-chan lover
@xXPenisXx not at all.
It's basically a death game, where people are forced to play a nightmare-ish game or they die in .... disturbing ways.

Users who are viewing this thread