Only I Know That the World Will End - Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
I'm a little surprised that even the military guy didn't want to volunteer. Either that or no one truly believes his story about being able to return back in time upon death, probably would have been better if he had a way to prove it to them somehow.

Though its more likely the author simply wanted to make sure the only other allies were girls...

Dex-chan lover
Honestly surprised no one wanted a free safe level up
Free implies you don't have to put in blood, sweat and tears to improve, and safe implies that you aren't at risk of injury, or worse, death. IF YOU HAVE BEEN PAYING ATTENTION, YOU WOULD KNOW MC EXPERIENCED ALL OF THAT AND WORSE.

Bad decision from the MC.
He shouldn't be saying his hidden cards to others just like that.
He should really be more cautious about saying such things or his cards will be against him.
Especially, since, the previous chapters revealed someone to be alive when they were supposed to be dead.

That's the turning point of this story for me where MC was originally being cautious from his surroundings was the most epic possible thing in this story but somehow along the way, they turned it into a typical stereotype MC where he will be as dense as possible... A bad move from the author IMHO.

The author could've just make his confession about his unique ability to be hidden by using another kind of logic where they would believe it.

i.e. The MC could've told them that he has a precognition unique skill where he will know about a sudden attack by getting the time, place, and the stats of the invaders.
But NO! He is too trusting and blatantly giving his trump card's info just like that... Idiot.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Author tells us that he lives in a communitybofnfukkinbcomward commie wimps.

Only little girls will join MC's harem.

Plus some nerdd probably told the populace that if mc dies they get to live again. Fyken mob mentality.

I'm a little surprised that even the military guy didn't want to volunteer. Either that or no one truly believes his story about being able to return back in time upon death, probably would have been better if he had a way to prove it to them somehow.

Though its more likely the author simply wanted to make sure the only other allies were girls...

Dex-chan lover
Bad decision from the MC.
He shouldn't be saying his hidden cards to others just like that.
He should really be more cautious about saying such things or his cards will be against him.
Especially, since, the previous chapters revealed someone to be alive when they were supposed to be dead.

That's the turning point of this story for me where MC was originally being cautious from his surroundings was the most epic possible thing in this story but somehow along the way, they turned it into a typical stereotype MC where he will be as dense as possible... A bad move from the author IMHO.

The author could've just make his confession about his unique ability to be hidden by using another kind of logic where they would believe it.

But NO! He is too trusting and blatantly give his trump card just like that... Idiot.
HOWEVER, this route is how Infection sold. It started with Kirara's ass, but ended with a Peronist savior mentality.

Fed-Kun's army
Author tells us that he lives in a communitybofnfukkinbcomward commie wimps.

Only little girls will join MC's harem.

Plus some nerdd probably told the populace that if mc dies they get to live again. Fyken mob mentality.
You're most likely a huge pussy yourself if you're stroking out just typing criticism of fictional characters like that.
The little dog barks the loudest.

Double-page supporter
Free implies you don't have to put in blood, sweat and tears to improve, and safe implies that you aren't at risk of injury, or worse, death. IF YOU HAVE BEEN PAYING ATTENTION, YOU WOULD KNOW MC EXPERIENCED ALL OF THAT AND WORSE.
I mean no shit but you get used to it? MC did durr
Not exactly free and safe, you'd have to die.
sure but you still revive anyway right? Wasn't that what he was offering?

Dex-chan lover
I mean no shit but you get used to it? MC did durr

sure but you still revive anyway right? Wasn't that what he was offering?
He is offering Hell, in the hopes that they pull through. You're viewing this from a detached, gamified perspective. Ideally it is the best move long term, but think for a minute what you will have to put up with from a personal viewpoint in the pursuit of success. Painful, indeterminate "immortality". MC gets a pass because if he cracks the story may as well end and switch to another person's perspective, but you? You're just another guy in the room like the rest of us, are you really that confident in maintaining your own sanity throughout what is practically torture?

I predict you will blindly reply yes and treat me like a senseless coward, when I offer you perspective.

Double-page supporter
The writing is so bad, contradicting the already established logic. The army leader guy would 100% agree, even the cocky army guy would agree cause of his jealousy from being weak. Also it is safe to assume that at least 10% of random soldiers would agree, if you have daredevils they are in the army.

The author completely shatters his own world building for the sake of harem cute girls, which I find pathetic, if he wanted to do so he could/should have picked another genre, one that's less dystopian and more isekai/school-life.

Users who are viewing this thread