Only I Know That the World Will End - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
You dropped these, King. 👑💎🏆💰💳. Also thanks for the mass TLs. 🙏

I'm somewhat happy that author went with PTSD route for Nao. It makes the character feels much more alive and pretty much a reminder that they're still a human before all that shit happened.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Not everyone can handle the trauma of being killed then resurrecting so I can't fault her for giving up & of course he feels responsible since they're stuck together until the boss is dead. Can't wait to see how he'll handle it & most likely she'll come in to assist when things get grim.
When I saw the mass release I groaned thinking it would be Rightdark-Scan (warning the translations they did are really poor) but I happily mistaken because the translation made actual sense. I really appreciate the release & for the translations.

Group Leader
Yes and yes. You did a great job. Thank you very much.

Obviously there were some shortcuts, like not retranslating the status page multiple times. But if it's there once, that's enough. I know first hand how hard it can be to do that part over and over.
Yes! With the thoughts that the status screen appeared then the nxt page needed to do it again. Why do it when the readers can see the status in previous page?
Then again, you're welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread