Only I Know That the World Will End - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
to be honest, the turning point for him overcoming his own trauma of the reincarnation skill was her cheering him on and supporting him... so I was a bit disappointed he didn't try to do the same. hope he does come around to it.

although understandable that he doesn't want to put her through more trauma, it isn't gonna help either or if she becomes more of a liability...
Women try to solve feelings, men try to solve problems. Unfortunately, what she needs isn't for him to coddle her, but for him to support her and get her back into her own two feet. He's probably missing a few marbles after all those deaths, tbh.

Dex-chan lover
Not everyone can handle the trauma of being killed then resurrecting so I can't fault her for giving up & of course he feels responsible since they're stuck together until the boss is dead. Can't wait to see how he'll handle it & most likely she'll come in to assist when things get grim.

I don't disagree with you...However, it feels like it lacks in a poetic sense.
When the guy wanted to leap off a building to put an end to his cyclic suffering, the girl pulled him out of it. It should also be his responsibility, now, to return the favor and pull her out of her hole, and not let her despair.

That being said, that's just in "a poetic sense". It just feels "right" for it to happen, but it doesn't mean it necessarily should happen. The MC wasn't exactly a walking beacon of morality, hope an dreams, either. That was her job.

That's so lame. The woman helped him get out of his rut when he fell into it, and now that it's time for him to do the same, he just gives up and tells her to stay weak? In the end, the author can't help but write the woman to be weak I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread