Only I Know the World Is Ending And Getting Killed by Rampaging Beasts Only Makes Me Stronger - Vol. 6 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
I want say thanks for translating these chapters, more specifically the ones done by Rightdark-Scan because those chapters can't be called acceptable as translations. You guys saved so many people from losing brain cells reading them so much appreciated.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking this up. My standard is not the highest as an ESL, but the other guy’s translation that I shall omit their name makes me question if I had a stroke.

Dex-chan lover
I appreciated any version of scanlation that's better than the 'dark' one

Dex-chan lover
I'll just take the hint and read this version when I have the time

Dex-chan lover
already lost some of my few braincells by reading the dark scans.. so i'll just wait for this group to catchup..

Dex-chan lover
Ngl the MC is kinda braindead for not confirming the kill, which btw had led to several unfavorable situations even in the early chapters. The fact that he still hasn't learnt from it is very disappointing, to say the least.
Moreover: if he just died and went back to the checkpoint, he could just kill bro before anything happened.

Dex-chan lover
so Alan's probably a human from another world, Almstria. He might be a necromancer of sorts cuz ve can control dullahan. And as the world inversion rate raised he slowly regain his full power, hence getting stronger.

the writing quality has gotten progressively worse, I'm now just reading to see the art and how questionably Ichijyou acts

Dex-chan lover
it's not the first time it happens, hasn't he learned to confirm the kills? stupid mc...

Fed-Kun's army
Why didn't he just reset, and cut the hassle of all that needless work?

This was dumb on too many levels. MC should have killed himself or get killed then kill the dude when he respawns.

Users who are viewing this thread