Only I Know the World Is Ending And Getting Killed by Rampaging Beasts Only Makes Me Stronger

Double-page supporter
pretty mid tbh, the protagonist is quite decent but the female lead and the attempts of comic relief are just garbage

Solo leveling wannabe, the rest are hodgepodge of whatever the author thinks are cool. Shallow characters, narrow settings.

MC struggles, wounded and such, but it felt empty, like a terrible attempt on creating immersion, can't decide whether MC should be capable or not. Compared to SL, the setting also felt infinitely more claustrophobic.

"Nail that sticks out gets hammered down" it was such a terrible nail too, so yeah, I don't have to explain how annoying, unnecessary and undeserving Nao is.

Also, status window, level, skill and such are like giving handicap. Mediocre author shouldn't even touch it.

Damn, I read this with that shitty translation from the monkey. Now that the new group picked it up, it should be a pretty good read.

Wish Nao didn't feel like a Sakura for so long though.

Double-page supporter
Wake me up when it gets a decent translation. Story looks interesting, but I don't feel like wading through dialogue like "don't be exaggerate"

The name Ichijou seems to be coming from the "Ichijou Returning Bridge" (Ichijo Modoribashi Bridge). I noticed that because one of Keine's spell card in Imperishable Night has the same name (more specifically, Reincarnation "Ichijou Returning Bridge"). It fits the motif of going back in time.
That's the only reason this even caught my eyes. The story is so boring. You can basically sum it up as "shit happens". I dropped after 4 chapters. At this point I am really reluctant to read anything that's not at the quality of LoTM or Kusuriya no Hitorihoto or Kidnapped Dragons (one of each from KR CN JP as benchmark)

Last edited:

Ank

Double-page supporter
pfffff hopefully kyuukei or silasmeanquite posts proper translations for the recent chapters soon.

Fed-Kun's army
this reminds me bit of solo leveling. It also doesnt help that the mc here looks like him post levelup

Stop already Rightdark you still translate while having a dyslexia so stop.

Anyways I can't wait for the next chapter Kyuukei thank you for translating as always thank you I don't need to read that terrible translation and this is for you Rightdark🖕 thank you your translation gave me English cancer it exist now because of you

Dex-chan lover
seeing kyuukei doing translation makes me kinda want to check this out but it looks like one of those lame and dumb survival manga

Users who are viewing this thread