Onna Chara de Isekai Teni shite Cheatppoi kedo Zako Chara na no de Medatazu Heiwa na Shomin wo Mezashimasu!

Dex-chan lover
Oh, it isn't bs tagging as GL for once. It's still TS for no real reason though. (The actual novel was tagged as such, not sure about the manga yet. It's GAMMA. While it isn't a publisher specific for GL, some of its manga was.)
But (yeah, there is big BUT there),
The novel is quite generic by the synopsis on the novel site. (Arc 1-2: hobo/comfy life w/ magical beasts in the forest; Arc 3: the dreaded magic school).

Get ready for the haters and flamers to come attack another cute Isekai...
Good start, so far. Looks like it might go somewhere hilarious! And that's what I'm here for: Hilarious dramas will come and crack jokes and bring us some more light to our bleak working(or non-working for some) lives.

Fed-Kun's army
if gender swap doesnt have any real effect on character development, then it shouldnt be there
kinda weird for a TS to not go through the mental train wreck when being strip naked
even a normal man would have some reaction, let alone a girl
it's only the first chapter, divining the sum total of all character development in a series from the pilot seems a little premature. And different people process stimuli differently besides, to say nothing of the fact that they've been in the woods for three days, subsisting on bad food and trying not to punch down any more mountains, I'd have more pressing things to fixate on than the state of my genitals too.

Hell, the story did briefly acknowledge that they were embarrassed by a lot of this, they just didn't full on break down, which is an expectation built on a lot of assumptions and tropes to begin with.

it's only the first chapter, divining the sum total of all character development in a series from the pilot seems a little premature. And different people process stimuli differently besides, to say nothing of the fact that they've been in the woods for three days, subsisting on bad food and trying not to punch down any more mountains, I'd have more pressing things to fixate on than the state of my genitals too.

Hell, the story did briefly acknowledge that they were embarrassed by a lot of this, they just didn't full on break down, which is an expectation built on a lot of assumptions and tropes to begin with.
understandable, I'll judge again when there're more chapters
but i wouldnt change my statement till theres more content
having the content but didnt explore on it is a mishap on itself
ive seen far worse manga adaptations on this topic, so i am not as harsh on my words, yet.
the worse titles were so bad i dont even wanna comment on it

Aggregator gang
if gender swap doesnt have any real effect on character development, then it shouldnt be there
kinda weird for a TS to not go through the mental train wreck when being strip naked
Just from first impressions, the genderswap seems to add about as much to the story as the isekai…

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, it isn't bs tagging as GL for once. It's still TS for no real reason though. (The actual novel was tagged as such, not sure about the manga yet. It's GAMMA. While it isn't a publisher specific for GL, some of its manga was.)
The novel is quite generic by the synopsis on the novel site. (Arc 1-2: hobo/comfy life w/ magical beasts in the forest; Arc 3: the dreaded magic school).
Why does it need to be TS for a 'reason'? Nobody reads a hetero comic and says "the protagonist is male for no reason" or "the story is fantasy genre for no reason"

Ts people exist in reality, sometimes without a reason. We don't need a reason to exist so why should a TS character?
Its a stupid criticism.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Sounds like a trope. Maybe the protagonist doesn't mind being female? Not everyone has to have a "mental trainwreck" because their sex changed. Maybe he would rather be that way?

Fed-Kun's army
Just from first impressions, the genderswap seems to add about as much to the story as the isekai…
basic logic would be to turn that criticism around and see if it makes sense for other genres.

does fantasy genre or cis/hetero characters add anything to Lord of the Rings?

Answer: No. Lord of the Rings is a fantasy setting. Simple as. Frodo is a boy. Simple as.

Stories don't need to be a certain genre dude, nor do we need some grand reason for a ts or genderswap.

Aggregator gang
basic logic would be to turn that criticism around and see if it makes sense for other genres.

does fantasy genre or cis/hetero characters add anything to Lord of the Rings?

Answer: No. Lord of the Rings is a fantasy setting. Simple as. Frodo is a boy. Simple as.

Stories don't need to be a certain genre dude, nor do we need some grand reason for a ts or genderswap.
Lmao wut? Do I even need to point out the obvious mistake in “fantasy genre doesn’t add anything to LotR”? This is low effort even for a troll comment.

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao wut? Do I even need to point out the obvious mistake in “fantasy genre doesn’t add anything to LotR”? This is low effort even for a troll comment.

meme daddy is living up to his name by being a total meme troll. But there's much better content around here these days. :kek:

The gender swap doesn't need to add anything. Point in case. lol. It is a genderswap because the author wanted it that way, and the readers like it that way. Simple is. Simple as.

Do you have a link for this novel? I want to read it. Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread