Onna dakara, to Party wo Tsuihou Sareta no de Densetsu no Majo to Saikyou Tag wo Kumimashita - Ch. 30.3

Dex-chan lover
Love the chapter, they were intertwining their fingers the entire time!! I am really tried of the sub texts, especially even in the manga.. subtext in anime, sure I can understand, it’s done to avoid the Japanese censor boards but in the manga? That’s quite annoying.

Dex-chan lover
And sexism as we know it was banished to the depths of hell.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
i still think maxwells plan is stupid
like making it so that magic deterioates so that its way weaker than the past? makes sense
woman now have to wear bikini armor and are lesser citizens? literally why?
id make sense if laplace would reincarnate or something, but as of now its just extra to make it seem like a win against misogynism
like i get maxwell was supposed to be irrationally pissed at laplace but i want my villains to be at least smart if theyre not sympathetic.

i dont know why i wrote so much. dont even feel particularly strong about this series. it just bothers me that the final villain is a joke. like you could make him a genius and have a basically perfect plan and then demolish him, to really show the power of lesbians.

Group Leader
Looking at it now, the fight against Maxwell only started three full chapters ago - 27.1 - but because the chapters came out split and short like this, that means irl this fight has been going on for 6 months of updates.

I'm so glad it's finally over because holy shit I was over this fight maybe 3 or 4 months ago.

Dex-chan lover
I'm dead by that high five. Like straight up. We murdered him! Yay! Not that he didn't have it coming or anything :meguusmug:

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Get rid of your daddy issues by the power of Femininity. Yay! High five..... :rolleyes:

Contributor
A most glorious explosion. Begone from the face of the world, scum.

"I can go anywhere with you with these bare feet of mine"
To me, her high heels were part of her shackles as a woman, the last remaining pieces of it and when she ditched them it was symbolic of her decision to run forward and be completely free.

Such impractical shoes were originally developed from men's riding shoes for the purpose of getting women to stand and walk in a manner more attractive to men. It makes women walk more seductively, creating an unnatural pose that makes the boobs and butt stick out more in exchange for foot, joint and posture problems. Yes, the dang things don't just impact comfort but actually cause a variety of negative health effects if worn regularly over a long period of time. It is a tool that has its niche, but should never be something for everyday use.

Feels good to see Arienora free. Protect this cinnamon roll... wait, not like that. Guards seem pretty dumb, but I'll just chalk it to everyone in the kingdom being a victim of Maxwell's 300 years of twisted influence that has profoundly changed their society for the worse.

It will surely take time to undo the damage he's done to their society. Just because the source has been eliminated (or so it seems) doesn't mean the abnormal misogyny in the country suddenly evaporates overnight, and everything is fine again like 300 years before Maxwell got ahold of political power. I'd be surprised if it were that easy.

Dex-chan lover
So close to a happy ending. Although I suppose they did just murder the guy who basically runs the empire and don't know he was an evil git who was going to murder them all to live forever.

Users who are viewing this thread