Onna dakara, to Party wo Tsuihou Sareta no de Densetsu no Majo to Saikyou Tag wo Kumimashita - Ch. 31.1

Dex-chan lover
They banged in the novel? Like, right there in the prison? In front of the other two? Cause that's really kinky :meguupog:
well the passage is:
"Nadine offered her a sleepy smile. She seemed Happier now that she'd had some much-needed rest... A little too happy, in fact... She almost seemed to be glowing... You doing okay, Nadine?
Next to her lay a certain blonde foxkin girl, sleeping with a contented smile on her face... Am I missing something?"

I dunno how else to interpret that than they had relations at some point or Nadine confessed or something. Cause Tanya definitely missing something.

Dex-chan lover
well the passage is:
"Nadine offered her a sleepy smile. She seemed Happier now that she'd had some much-needed rest... A little too happy, in fact... She almost seemed to be glowing... You doing okay, Nadine?
Next to her lay a certain blonde foxkin girl, sleeping with a contented smile on her face... Am I missing something?"

I dunno how else to interpret that than they had relations at some point or Nadine confessed or something. Cause Tanya definitely missing something.
Guess she missed the show :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation (I wish I was in the bed with those two, sandwiched and cuddled between them).

Dex-chan lover
Yeah but the emperor was on the side that was benefiting from Maxwells bullshit. You can see the same thing with real life politics, a politician will harm massive amounts of people with their policies but as long as that's not the rich and powerful, or the majority, that politician is going to get all kinds of warm praise even from opponents.
I mean the trash made it pretty clear that if any king stood up to him he’d simply kill and replace them with a new king

Supporter
Honestly, I don't think Nadine and Katherine probably had the energy to bang right there in the prison anyway. They kind of just did a climactic final battle arc.

Users who are viewing this thread