Onna dakara, to Party wo Tsuihou Sareta no de Densetsu no Majo to Saikyou Tag wo Kumimashita - Ch. 31.1

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is the pacing of this chap?
Pacing is a little bad but could be worse
Got captured offscreen somehow by normal guards
They surrendered, why would they kill normal guards? And running away doesn't help them in the long run
Get freed immedietly

Meets king

King is mad they killed the shitty sorcerer
He's not mad, he's simply explaining the situation
Reveal why they killed him

King:"Actually I already knew"
Because someone else was investigating I guess, and what the two said matches what he knows, so they're not lying
Dude what?
Pacing doesn't help but it's not that weird what is happening

Dex-chan lover
Being a great witch sure is convenient, got caught for being gay and doing crime? No problem at all, spawn fabulous bed inside cell, and as a bonus your lesbian couple friend is already warming the bed for you, making the warmth extra gay for you and your girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
Let’s not mention how the douche were siphoning life from the people. What has he honestly done? The only thing I can think of is bringing Laplace into the world…

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Let’s not mention how the douche were siphoning life from the people. What has he honestly done? The only thing I can think of is bringing Laplace into the world…
I imagine part 2 and 3 might show his contributions for society, calling it, the report will show he never  really did anything himself, instead he stole other people ideas and murdered them, it's not really that unlikely.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah but the emperor was on the side that was benefiting from Maxwells bullshit. You can see the same thing with real life politics, a politician will harm massive amounts of people with their policies but as long as that's not the rich and powerful, or the majority, that politician is going to get all kinds of warm praise even from opponents.

Users who are viewing this thread