Onna dakara, to Party wo Tsuihou Sareta no de Densetsu no Majo to Saikyou Tag wo Kumimashita - Ch. 31.2

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter

So this adaptation should be ending soonish right?, been a good while since i read the LN

edit: checking out artist xwitter, they did say with 31.1 "the final episode has finally begun" or something along the lines, so it check out

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"To the gallows, all of you"
Would laugh if they got a death sentence, ngl.

Thanks for the TL
Yes, that would indeed be funny. I'm up for something brutal though...but thats wishfull thinking. 🥶

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter

So this adaptation should be ending soonish right?, been a good while since i read the LN

edit: checking out artist xwitter, they did say with 31.1 "the final episode has finally begun" or something along the lines, so it check out

Yes it’s gonna end very soon, there’s like 4 pages epilogue left of the LN

Dex-chan lover
That was very sweet.

Thank you for the translation (I hope the Empress orders them to have bouncy, sapphic sex with each other).

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
They know, not that there is anything you guys can do to Laplace...

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update!
"So uh... Sorry for tying you up and holding you hostage, your highness the empress."

Dex-chan lover
"You now work for us. You can't exactly refuse, now can you?" :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
So that's either a promotion to keep them close and under control of prison/death. I hope for the former.

Dex-chan lover
I don't see this kingdom have anything like an answer to our power couple's abilities, so death sentence or jail is pretty unlikely. I mean, Laplace would be like, "Nice kingdom you got here. Be shame if anything happened to it."

Contributor
Turns out Vis wasn't merely demoted from Empress to maid. She died and had her soul transferred to some poor woman whose name she didn't even know. Same with Arienora who is now inhabiting the body of another girl Maxwell likely picked off the streets.

The darkness surrounding the imperial family ran much deeper than I thought, with them benefiting from Maxwell's inhumane and unethical immortality research. This explains how the BBEG got ahold of so much political power and influence: the imperial family was indebted to him for "saving" their lives. The emperor owed him for keeping his wife and daughter's souls from being lost to death.

"I'm not the princess!"
Girl, if you're not the princess, then under that logic "Vis" standing before you isn't the empress either. Both of them are technically inhabiting a stranger's body. But I reckon whatever Maxwell did to "help" them was a destructive and irreversible process, so there's no choice left but to live on with what they got. Nothing is going to restore the lives of the two who were sacrificed so they can both live again.

Barring punishment of any sort, I could imagine the imperials trying to hire Laplace as the new head of the court magicians replacing Maxwell. But I'm sure she'd rather continue adventuring with Tanya and the rest of Lilium.

Users who are viewing this thread