Onna dakara, to Party wo Tsuihou Sareta no de Densetsu no Majo to Saikyou Tag wo Kumimashita - Ch. 31.4

Dex-chan lover
I read the LN a billion years ago but the manga was quite fun to read as well.
What I really wanna know is, what is the sauce for the final page?!?

Dex-chan lover
This was good and knew how to have fun with itself. Solid place to end and those two are a wonderful couple. I understand the LN's final line was an "I love you," but I think it's already very obvious that they love each other romantically by now, so it didn't need to be said. I liked the new added scenes instead and the cheek kiss was cute considering they've kissed much more deeply than that. It felt more heartfelt in a way because of the contrast and being in public.

Double-page supporter
Kinda weirdge that the last chapter got broken up into 4 parts and the release of one chapter was spread out over a month.... No complaints. A collaboration between two translator groups surely has their own issues I don't understand....
Just weirdge 🗿

Dex-chan lover
Probably will be in the volume extras, like a epilogue
Let’s hope for that then. A bit weird as it originally happened right after she shook that adventurer’s hand but as long as it’s included I’m happy.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda weirdge that the last chapter got broken up into 4 parts and the release of one chapter was spread out over a month.... No complaints. A collaboration between two translator groups surely has their own issues I don't understand....
Just weirdge 🗿
I think you should blame the publisher or whoever handles the original release. This is quite popular for them to do these days so users need to spend more $ on unlocking the content. So it’s not something to blame the translators for. You can check the raws and it’s the same there…

Dex-chan lover
Let’s hope for that then. A bit weird as it originally happened right after she shook that adventurer’s hand but as long as it’s included I’m happy.
Maybe they weren't allowed to have more pages so had to cut some parts
That's been a highly enjoyable series. Thanks for translating.

A salad bowl of eccentrics. A reverse isekai which I've quite enjoyed.

Dex-chan lover
It does sound like bad smut though :nyoron:
I'm pretty sure I saw the English title when browsing LNs on BookWalker last year and assumed it was something I wouldn't want to read because of this title. I might go read it now.

Dex-chan lover
Yooooo, wtf, no scissoring between our main protagonist? They don't go at it until they're sweating and exhausted? Trash Ending/s

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
And it's done! I like the last touch about the men being inspired by Lilium too. Toxic masculine expectations are, well, toxic. Living in Maxwell's world would suck balls for all the non-psychopaths. It's a nice nod at Egalitarian/left feminism triumphing over heirarchal/right feminism/patriarchy.
Probably will be in the volume extras, like a epilogue

Anyone knows credit page source?
Someone beat me to it but I'll second them. Salad Bowl of Eccentrics was very funny! A big "Hell yeah" to the TL for the screen cap, and for this series.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating this wonderful manga! I wanted to see a little more in the epilogue but this has been great.

Dex-chan lover
Good series Good read with a good ending couldn't ask for more 😁👍

Aggregator gang
While the hate on women in the first half may have seemed a little over the top, it's good to remember that women are treated that badly many places in the world. And currently democratic societies aren't immune to being changed in a direction that restricts certain people's freedom. People like Maxwell exist in our societies, and some of them have a little too much power.

The end was really good for emphasizing everybody having the same right to freely chase their dreams.

Dex-chan lover
It was a nice ending, I was hoping for the side couple to get a little bit of a romance. A hot spring scene would have been nice but I guess that goes against the author’s wishes..
I still wish the side couple would have gotten more screen time..

Users who are viewing this thread