Onna no Ko ga Iru Basho wa - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Day Where It Started

Dex-chan lover
I think seeing the repression after the Taliban returns, of the girls forced back into 4 walls with dreary expressions, would've been really powerful. Still a great chapter though

Dex-chan lover
Twenty fucking years, and for what? Military contractors got richer, pharmaceuticals got their poppies, and twenty years of progress for women go to shit as the last of the Afghan commandos fought a hopeless battle to the last bullet.

The older I get, the more I feel that only in wiping the slate clean will there be any hope for this species.

Dex-chan lover
The older I get, the more I feel that only in wiping the slate clean will there be any hope for this species.
Calm down Eren Yeager.

The brutal reality is nothing is going to change because that's what the people want and you can't change the behavior of these desert people unless you are lisan Al gaib or take away religion from the.

Dex-chan lover
Calm down Eren Yeager.

The brutal reality is nothing is going to change because that's what the people want and you can't change the behavior of these desert people unless you are lisan Al gaib or take away religion from the.
The fact that you think religion is the reason for that really shows your immaturity. Also this chapter literally showed that the woman doesn't want this. The older brother doesn't want this. But sure, this is what they want lol 😂. Grow up kid. Genuinely

Users who are viewing this thread