Onna no Sono no Hoshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - 14th period

Dex-chan lover
y7m76z.jpeg

beetle boy sighting; that’s good luck for everyone

Dex-chan lover
i relate to the brother, kinda opted to pick just freelance gig to take care of the house chores and all i asked for my sister is to be a bit more proper with hers but i can't really lecture her being unemployed myself

Dex-chan lover
Translator-san giving us these double Wayama Yama updates is too goddamn kind for this world. Bless your soul.
I guess this chapter cemented that Kobayashi isn't interested in having kids. I deeply relate to this panel...

GUFJ1eZXkAAG2TH
LOL i wonder if more ppl brought their babies with them to stuff like that maybe some things would change where ppl would get better childcare services and such. Tho i half expected another one of the girls to squee over it and want to take turns holding it like how they fawned over that one teachers pet dog

Group Leader
omg I just came from the other series so I thought the first page was the yakuza guy and the main character (of that series), and then I was confused why the high school girl was in the next panel 🤣

man, this series has got me laughing out loud every time. I don't know how the mangaka does it, but they're just so good writing random hilarious slice of life stories dang

Last edited:
I'm glad to see more of this, I'm also a big fan of Yama's works.
On another note, Kobayashi, I love you.

Dex-chan lover
fweee... fweee... fweee... 🔇🔇🔇
At least review with the student!
Thanks for the translation!!!

Users who are viewing this thread