Onna no Sono no Hoshi

Thank you for uploading this. Can't read Hanzi at all so I stumble on it just for enjoying the artwork.

Kinda hope for someone to tak it and translate it into English.

I come here after reading Muchuu sa, Kimi ni.
Really, that series is driving me crazy. Like, I absolutely, definitely, addicted to it.
I didn't hesitate to raise this author as my new favorite. Now, this series is her debut serialization right? There is a good prospect because it's publishing on a popular josei magazine and it will do good for her too.
I got my hands the raw of this but it is kind of pain because I only want to read this--so badly I can't resist it anymore--and the first volume just come out on July. I can't wait that long, okay? I'm not that patient ((inner screaming)).

The first chapter is really good and laughable as usual. The author's writing style is a mixed of Sakamoto and Maeda's characteristics. There is a weird feeling, wait-and-see reaction. It's not a mere slice of life story but a gag too. The art is not amazing if I look at it closely. But it's charming. Smile is a dangerous weapon indeed. So mysterious and mature, I like it!

Edit:
I want to give a warning for every new readers, especially people who don't really like BL.
So, this work is not considered as a Yaoi or shounen-ai directly. Well, it's okay. Just a normal josei manga. But it would be better if you know that this author's work gives off that feeling--you know, a male bonding, brothership. I also read one's review on Amazon that says Muchuu sa, before a complete one-shot book is a web comic under BL tag. And, the author herself* is a fujoshi too.
So, maybe you want to reconsider it before go too far and regret it.

Group Leader
i read muchuu sa kimi ni but stumbled on this one by accident. the author’s really wonderful, i love their work

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I love this series, it's too funny in an understated way. I feel like we usually get this vibe/concept with boys' schools in manga? So it's a nice change of pace.

Users who are viewing this thread