Onna Senshi tte Motenai desu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

@Fushiginiku @Malikoman
The priest says “Yeah, maybe both of them have no energy (are weak) this morning. I wonder if it’s because they were having an amazing night.” She’s referring to chapter 1 about the hero and warrior after the slime incident. She’s assuming it’s because they were at all night that it’s the reason they’re both taking awhile to get ready.

@Bluefox_1 explains the gist of it.

Edit: grammar.

Dex-chan lover
@kingchu
It's on amazon kindle. I just noticed it after reading this chapter. It's only 3 volumes and complete already. Did my part and bought it to support such obscure manga getting an official release.

Dex-chan lover
@kingchu
I dont regret my purchase. I guess if you like the stuff you've read so far and don't mind spending $8 per book it might be worth it, because its basically more of the same.

Please proofread in the future or at least use grammarly, the raw translation is really rough

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this is gunna become a seasonal anime in 2 years lowkey

The shots of the hero going in to attack the queen look way better then they have all right to be. Like I wish that kind of talent worked on a series that would require it more (nothing against this series it’s fine so far and cute)

Users who are viewing this thread