Onna Tomodachi wa Tanomeba Igaito Yarasete Kureru - Ch. 6.5

Power Uploader
And thats it for vol.1 as mentioned befor we wont do the censored raws thoose are up to ch9 but just nah. Anyway that means now we will have to wait for few months befor vol.2 is released since chapters come out monthly and ye i just wanted to get these done over the holidays since i had the time. Either way will try to keep an eye out for that vol.2 if I see it but ofc if I forget someone can always msg me about it on discord or welp on mdex too I guess. Though if someone gonna start doing the censored raws cant promise ill have the motivation to re-do thoose unless ppl rly beg for it lel.

Dex-chan lover
solid-snake-salute.gif

Thanks for continuing to translate this series. I'm glad you decided to wait until the uncensored raws are out. Hopefully no one jumps in and does the censored ones... I've already read them and trust me, it'll be worth the wait ^^ I didn't think the series would get this explicit so the last few chapters were a nice surprise to say the least, and chapter 10 will be out in a few days which should take things even further...
Anyways, I would be happy to supply you with the raws for Vol 2 when it comes out, cause I'm gonna buy it anyways. I'll send you another message with the details here on the site!
And thats it for vol.1 as mentioned befor we wont do the censored raws thoose are up to ch9 but just nah. Anyway that means now we will have to wait for few months befor vol.2 is released since chapters come out monthly and ye i just wanted to get these done over the holidays since i had the time. Either way will try to keep an eye out for that vol.2 if I see it but ofc if I forget someone can always msg me about it on discord or welp on mdex too I guess. Though if someone gonna start doing the censored raws cant promise ill have the motivation to re-do thoose unless ppl rly beg for it lel.

Can you reupload the first and second chapter with uncensored pages? Hope you can do this because I am kind of into this series.

Dex-chan lover
ch1 only has 1 page thats censored so thats not worth it and ch2 is already uncensored
Thank you for working on this. And for doing the uncensored version.
I know redoing 1 and 2 might not be worth it for the uncenaored version, but I'm sure everyones brains would thank you. The english is really rough.

Thank you for working on this. And for doing the uncensored version.
I know redoing 1 and 2 might not be worth it for the uncenaored version, but I'm sure everyones brains would thank you. The english is really rough.
Yeah, I'd say it's worth going back and doing chapters 1 and 2 just so they can actually be translated properly.

Users who are viewing this thread