Onna Yuusha to Shota Orc

10/10 - Onee x D but it's actually Onee x Shota that leaves you wanting ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fed-Kun's army
Jesus, this is trash but fuck me twice and isekai my dead body if that "its onee x shota " line didnt make me crack up everytime

FTU

Dropped;

1/10

There's no reason to write an essay what I dislike about this. Just go on the first chapter and that's enough for me to never read this trash again.

Got curious by the comments, so decided to read it. Here's my honest opinion:

It's averagely funny. It acts as more a parody of hentai than anything else. I don't get why so many people are commenting that this is terrible trash, it's definitely not that bad. It's moderately ecchi, nothing too explicit.

Why is she still trying to get the D from an orc that doesn't want to give up the D. Just go find another one? BUT NOPE! It got to be the D from this Orc child she is raising(?). I know there is a word for this in Japanese but I don't remember its name.

Great desc, I hope they get a better joke soon. I like the dynamic but the ending of every chapter is starting to get a tad stale.

Ehh, I like the one that involve a really horny princess elf and that gentlemanly orc, forgot about the manga name..

Users who are viewing this thread