Onnanoko wa Otoko no Tame no Kisekae Ningyou ja Neenda yo - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Girl With the Cute Clothes Wants to Meet Him Once More

Dex-chan lover
Wait... isn't it makes her a hypocrite?, Not man dress up doll my ass😂☕
Not really. If she said other girls shouldn't do that while she does it, then it'd make her a hypocrite, but if she says she won't do something but can make an exception for a specific person, it's just being honest.

Not really. If she said other girls shouldn't do that while she does it, then it'd make her a hypocrite, but if she says she won't do something but can make an exception for a specific person, it's just being honest.
That "yours" definition of hypocrite, from what i sees she pretty much fit the meaning of hypocrite

Dex-chan lover
That "yours" definition of hypocrite, from what i sees she pretty much fit the meaning of hypocrite
She doesn't pretend to have values she goes against. She's upfront about how far her values go.

Furthermore, the way I interpreted her words was more that she wasn't going to follow what someone else said for their sake against her own. What she did is still along with what she would do anyway, so she's doing it for her own sake.

Group Leader
Thanks for the translations, Really wish the text was anti-aliased though. Really distracting for me when the text is so jagged.

Dex-chan lover
Yup, literally, Woman☕

Wait... isn't it makes her a hypocrite? Not man dress up doll, my ass😂☕
The difference is consent, you idiot. Men making a woman dress up a certain way vs. A woman choosing to dress a certain way. Understand the difference?

The difference is consent, you idiot. Men making a woman dress up a certain way vs. A woman choosing to dress a certain way. Understand the difference?
damn you one hell of smooth brain, you really think being a hypocrite needs consent? heck I don't even think you really know what hypocrite means by just looking at your reply that doesn't really add up to the topic, here a tip, ask AI if saying [insert ☕ against someshit and then did the opposite of those shit] considered as hypocrite or not and also don't forget to ask the AI to makes it simpler for you cuz you seem lacking on those department lol

Dex-chan lover
damn you one hell of smooth brain, you really think being a hypocrite needs consent? heck I don't even think you really know what hypocrite means by just looking at your reply that doesn't really add up to the topic, here a tip, ask AI if saying [insert ☕ against someshit and then did the opposite of those shit] considered as hypocrite or not and also don't forget to ask the AI to makes it simpler for you cuz you seem lacking on those department lol
Hold up, when did the fmc ever do anything to make her a hypocrite in the first place? She has yet to ever wear anything for a man, it's always been for herself up to this point, so whatever you are saying is irrelevant.

Users who are viewing this thread