Onnanoko wa Otoko no Tame no Kisekae Ningyouja Nenda yo - Ch. 5 - The Girl With the Cute Clothes Wants to Get To Know Him

Dex-chan lover
Hey this is actually nice; although, MC is a bit... introvert? I mean, he doesn't go to school and is shy when talking, I wonder if he's some sort of... maybe otaku?

Group Leader
My girl instinct told me that the author is actually a girl. I dont know why but this doesnt looks like it is made by a dude even though the girl simply fall in love with every single one of the guy action and looks.
I feel like you can usually tell if a mangaka is a woman by how attractive the male characters are drawn.

Dex-chan lover
Ironically, I find female mangaka seem to write both MCs better in man-aimed mangas.

Perhaps it is Japanese culture? The “kawaii” theme seems believable, and the lack of perviness in the beginning is very “girl instinct”.
I think it depends much more on the individual author and the work. Even the same one can have good and bad characters. The most I can say is that the moment you try to fit a character to a slot or other genre expectations is the moment you have a shallow character. Primarily for harem characters and "relatable" protagonists.

Dex-chan lover
So the guy has no hobbies and is probably home-schooled. Sounds like a really strict family situation there.

Group Leader
I'm extremely lost. Is it me, or the expressions feel forced?

Dex-chan lover
7b29f44bd8f67fee8ea1c7ff04b4dec7.png

even the !? has hearts

Dex-chan lover
i assume the title changed because the premise of old one is already gone, it no longer focused on how she wore lolita dress for herself and not others

Dex-chan lover
Dude is scoring with every single chapter!
And not to mention, this is still happening in the same meeting.

Dex-chan lover
Miki Yoshikawa is an example of that with Yamada-kun. MC and FMC are supremely likable and have tons of personality.
But she also makes Kakkou no Iinazuke, whose MC and FMC are supremely unlikable. There is personality there at least!
To be fair, almost every character in that manga is unlikable...

Users who are viewing this thread