Onsaemiro

The ML is amazing. lol First time liking a ML more than the usual ML's in other manhwas. xD I love Haeri though. Her personality is kinda interesting to the point that I won't be able to forget. HAHAHAHAHAHA This might be one of the manhwas that I really like both ML and FL. Anyway, thank you for translating! <3

I love this so, so much. I haven't read something so interesting in a while!
+ the art is SO pretty!!!!

God... I can't stomach the MC... I know it's a Korean thing for the girl to be 'sassy' while being loud, rude and just plain violent... The art is amazing, but I cringe every chapter and want to slap her hard. Enjoy your read, I'm dropping this for now... 😩

Fed-Kun's army
@miraianna I'm with you. This story has lots of potential and it has great art and characters but I'm not enjoying the chapters right now because of how she's behaving.

@ the translator: keep up the good work! you're doing a good job, thank you

After reading up to chapter 18, I think the way she's been acting is completely fine.
Im honestly afraid of lee hayoung. She looks like shes about to cause hella trouble 😰
However, I feel bad for them both because of the unsupportive people around them.

Fed-Kun's army
Why is this marked as completed when it's ongoing? Anyways I really enjoy this story but I need Onsaemiro to update her on his plans. And she needs to hurry up and get it together

Users who are viewing this thread