Ookami e no Yomeiri ~Ishu Kon'intan~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for translating this!! And thanks for mentioning the official release, can't wait to read it 😆

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for all your hard work and translating this.

Glad the author and publisher are continuing this manga.😄💕

Thanks for the translation and update!😊

Awww sad but glad at the same time that it's mow licensed in english :((. Thanks for the hardwork, you made me able to read this beautifull masterpiece

You guys made a typo 😅 the chapter is labeled as chapter 6 on the manga but you guys labeled it as chapter 7....

I am beyond surprised at the people who find this cute and fluffy , you guys must be the kind of people who follows ''the end justifies the means'' but The reason the means are important, maybe more important than the ends, is how we get to our goal is just as important as getting there. In other words, the end tells us what we are to the world (which is what you see the last couple of chapters , fluffy and wholesome perfect couple) , but journey tells who we are ( the actions the wolf tribe committed) tells us everything about them , and the means that was taking was nothing short of disgusting , coercion , human trafficking , dubious consent , unexplainable contract and clear emotional manipulation and phycological coercion , 100% rape , and finally the most abhorrent is the use of drugs on the victim , drugs that not only disable the body from resisting ''aphrodasiac'' and boost sexual need , but also drugs the mutilate the body to suit the aggressor needs , while the male lead can be somewhat relieved of these ethical crimes as he was sick and under the effects of drugs , the parent are 100% the most hypocrite trash I have yet to read about , they act like nice people but they literally coerced the rabbit tribe into selling an underaged clansman who doesn't even understand how sex is even done then didn't even explain anything or ask for consent from the boy , they would do anything to save their child including hurting others , and the chief asshole who pushed the entire responsibility of bad harvest on an innocent boy and then gladly emotionally manipulated the boy even though the boy clearly said he didn't want to do it in ch 0 , not once but twice , just imagine if the boy knew that he will get drugged and groped on his first day there too , he would've 10000% refused going there and ran away , lastly this is just a story made by a messed up author in the head , but what got me angry tbh is the attempts in the last few chapter to make this fluffy and wholesome to diminish the rape and abhorrent obscenities' that happened in the first few , there is no way a boy who gets sold then groped like that then raped by another dude then had to do beastiality and then be all happy and full of love , irl cases in real life , ppl who didnt get raped but just groped gets tramatized for the rest of their lives , seeking long term treatment , so to me it felt extremely out of the picture as why the rabbit who was the recieving in of coercion , rape , and trading feels any kind of positive feeling towards the agressor , as the male lead didn't even once tried to get closer to the mc , so either the drugs were so effective that broke his mind and he became like that or it is a case of desperation in the side of the victim whose monologue usually goes ''why is this happening to me , I just want to be happy , I will try to kiss ass to the people who bought me and done all of this to me so maybe they will like me and stop treating me like shit'' or lastly a severe case of Stockholm syndrome

Users who are viewing this thread