Ookami Heika no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 68

Dex-chan lover
Ohhh yesss!!!! Been waiting so long for this.
You know, aside from just generalized happiness at them finally getting together, I'm really liking how it happened. Specifically, it happens while she's been "sacked" and has just returned and helped save his bacon. She isn't just a pet, she isn't an employee, he's confessing to her as a respected free agent with independent worth. That's some good plotting.

Group Leader
@purplelibraryguy

Yes! This soo much. Yuurin has turned around to show what an independent woman she is and I loved that his confession came at a time when Yuurin wasn't even living under his control. She's her own person, making her own choices.

Gah, this left me with all the feels!

@singinglupines Thanks for sharing the chapter!
Looking forward to the next one! (^^)
Just when you think it can’t get any better , this series outshines even more and gives us an even better material!
This keeps getting better and better without a stop...just love it!

Dex-chan lover
Folks, we just received a grad course in giving a manly confession in this chapter. GGWP, Wolf King.

Nooooo~! It's ending next month? At least we've got a tasty backlog until then, though. Gah, thank you so, SO much for keeping this going, T&S! Y'all are the best~! ^_^

Perfect confession / relationship establishment. I do love how Yuurin never got a chance to confess, due to our Wolf King's inability to stop telling his story (and the kissing). The lovely dovey couple is real now and I've loved the journey so far.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh god that was an awesome marathon reading this story. I really hope it wont end next month,

Dex-chan lover
Oh man I'm so relieved she finally can stop the whole" out of reach/I'm just a fake" love thing now! What a damn satisfying confession.?

Aggregator gang
I should just stop reading here come up with ,y own afterward and call it a day

Users who are viewing this thread